2022 MLB Draft Discussion (Use this thread to discuss all picks, not Orioles picks)

I’m going on feeling too and I just don’t see them passing over Jones. I feel as though he is a bit above the rest of the draft and they have been posturing for money. If Boris is ok with slot, then he should be 1:1. I also feel 1:1 means something to Jones more than maybe $1mm. Over that amount, he would probably be fine falling. 
This is all my feeling based off what I have heard and read. 

2 minutes ago, Brooks The Great said:

Hearing from a couple different sources it's Holliday. Would be so pumped if so!

Even if it's bad info and we go with someone else, I'm looking forward to see who the O's take with the other three Day 1 picks. Big day for the organization. Future is very bright.

Jackson just went from +1100 to +600, so while I'm still skeptical that bookmakers have the inside scoop, it's interesting to say the least. 

4 minutes ago, Brooks The Great said:

Hearing from a couple different sources it's Holliday. Would be so pumped if so!

Even if it's bad info and we go with someone else, I'm looking forward to see who the O's take with the other three Day 1 picks. Big day for the organization. Future is very bright.

Lol nobody knows but agreed like Holiday 

6 minutes ago, Brooks The Great said:

Would love to get Holliday, even tough he is one of the top prospects he was the less mocked to the Orioles.

Edited by Getz

6 minutes ago, Brooks The Great said:

What sources?  I guess we’ll find out in a couple minutes anyway.