Any surprise non tenders for the Os today?

Sports Guy

2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I think the O's will invest in some veteran players.  It just may not be high profile players.   Maybe Josh Harrison or some veteran reliever(s) and probably a veteran backup catcher.

I would take that as well. I just want to see veteran players acquired that are a step up from Matt Harvey and Maikel Franco. 

3 hours ago, wildcard said:

I think the O's will invest in some veteran players.  It just may not be high profile players.   Maybe Josh Harrison or some veteran reliever(s) and probably a veteran backup catcher.

Sure, veterans that no one in their right mind will get excited over and that won't move the needle even a little.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Will it take until midnight to know if Mancini has been tendered a contract? Maybe Elias is trying to swing a trade, but he's not going to get much in return.

I'll be surprised if they non-tender him.  Traded him for even a slight return seems the much safer bet.

I also wouldn't put it past ownership telling Elias that Mancini stays (not that we'd ever be privy to that information).