The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My eyes are starting to play tricks on me. I could have sworn I read something about Oswalt in this thread, only to double check and the word in question was Orioles. I need a nap.

I mentioned Oswalt in an earlier post, in regards to the Astros current situation.

Would love for the Orioles to trade for him to, but that's another topic.

Number of posts means nothing, other than perceived credibility. If number of posts really mattered, we should ignore your opinion because of your postcount

opinion and fact are two different things....one of the accounts doesnt exist anymore (redsoxexpert) and the other one was made today.....so no, number of posts has nothing to do with an opinion's credibility, but if you genuinely believe them, you may be a little too trusting

I just can't understand how Ravech can say, "The interesting thing is, when one team ups their offer, all the other teams do" one day. The next day Buster says, "The Orioles haven't upped their offer." Someone has to be wrong.

ESPN has all of their bases covered. They won't be wrong regardless of the outcome. :rolleyes:

"In the case of 28 year old Mark Teixeira....Baltimore, you are NOT the father...." :laughlol:

Maury: Now Pete, Boras and Teixeira have a confession to tell you. Tex...

Tex: Pete, Boras and I have not been negotiating with just you.

Pete: WHAT! You *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP* stupid *BLEEP* ungrateful *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP*.

Boras: There were 5 other teams.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pete: *BLEEP* you, Scott.

Tex: Scott, I have another confession. You are a *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEP*. I played you *BLEEP* *BLEEP*. I'm going home to big Pete.

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHH!

Pete: *BLEEP* *BLEEP*...I mean...thats wonderful.

Maury: Now Pete, will you take Tex after everything you said.

Pete: *crying* Yes, yes I will.

News Release: Orioles announce Teixeira signing on Maury Show.

Archived