Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he's eliminating teams, and we haven't upped our offer, and money is the #1 factor...

Then how come we haven't been eliminated?

The elimination process is now beginning. We don't know if we're still in it or out.

This is the cue for Belkast to say "we're still in it; he's feeling confident..."

then the rollercoaster shoots straight uphill again.

Would you change your 50/50 estimate at this point?

As stated from my post the other night, No. If I am posting strictly what is being told then obviously, Yes. I still need to be guarded due to past lessons learned. However, last night when I was told about the Sox, the answer I received which I posted was....Curious, but not concerned yet. He went on about things which I am not willing to share but the confidence level on his side never changed.

As stated from my post the other night, No. If I am posting strictly what is being told then obviously, Yes. I still need to be guarded due to past lessons learned. However, last night when I was told about the Sox, the answer I received which I posted was....Curious, but not concerned yet. He went on about things which I am not willing to share but the confidence level on his side never changed.

Fair enough. I just hope it all ends today.

Archived