6/20 moves

Legend_Of_Joey

Just now, RZNJ said:

The biggest move for me is Armbruester to Bowie.   Just drafted last year so it's pretty fast for him to be in AA.  Good for him.   Let's see how he does.

Vallimont to AAA is big too. He could be in Baltimore very soon. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, LTO's said:

Vallimont to AAA is big too. He could be in Baltimore very soon. 

Wow!  I missed that one.   He dominated yesterday.   That was fast.   They must think he's for real or at least hope so.

Let's hope Diaz can stay healthy.....for a month this time.  I'm excited to watch Vallimont's next start, he put up some impressive numbers last time out.   Would be fantastic is Ambruester can continue to do his thing at the next level.  Wonder who Cumberland takes ABs from.  

I’m very interested in Diaz’s return. He was scorching in ST and early with Norfolk. But he was just brutally bad all last year. I’m hoping he was doing so well because he was finally 100% healthy, but I have trust issues when any player comes out of the offseason mashing the ball like never before. I’d love to see him pick up where he left off….and obviously stay healthy. It’s crazy that we still don’t know what we have after all this time….other than a guy who can’t stay on the field.