Paul and Morty drive me nuts

wildcard

Watched the latest version of MASN All Access.   Well, tried to.  It disgusted me so I had to stop and take a break a few times.   They were describing how poor the O's were at developing pitchers. Aaaaawwww.

They didn't even know that Elias had traded for Bradish in the Bundy trade.

They said that Elias couldn't trade veterans for pitching propects any more because they had no veterans to trade.   I mean do they think Elias is going to extend Santander for 4 or 5 years?   Doesn't sound like Elias to me.  Not with Stowers, Kjerstad and Cowser coming.  Santander is probably going to be traded at the deadline or over next winter for .......pitching.

They made it sound like GRod is the only Elias developed  or acquired pitcher in the rotation. What?   Bradish is one.  Are they saying the Holt and his coaches did not help Kremer?   Elias just acquired Irvin.   Wells was Elias pick him in the Rule 5 draft.     

No mention at all of Bautista.  

I just wanted to reach through the computer screen and grab them by the neck

Whatever.

Not sure why this surprises you. Do you really expect them to be knowledgeable or even good?

I mean, people get so giddy about all of these Os podcasts but they are all either so terrible because of the lack of knowledge or they are so over the top in their praise that it’s hard to take them seriously.

Just don’t listen, once you start listening, it just pisses you off.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Frobby said:

So if you disliked it so much, why post a link to it?  And who the hell is Morty?  😏

This is a MASN program.   It should represent the O's in a good light.   But....

Since I referred to the program I thought I should post a link.

Brendan Mortensen's twitter handle is BrendanMorty.

I had a dog named Morty awhile back and was wondering what he did to Wildcard. lol

I honestly don't know who either guy is but as a general rule, I tend to avoid any show that refers to itself as "All Access". lol 

Regardless, everyone is allowed their opinions and of course, if you don't like them, just don't listen to them.

• Upvote 2