its our annual opening day auction of Orioles memorabilia for a great cause ..

Roy Firestone

It's our annual Oriole auction to benefit disadvantaged kids and help fund their sports programs and mentoring in the inner city. This has been my charity for 30 years and anyone who wins the auction will be making a donation to Westcoast Sports. org...my charity that has raised nearly 5 million for the neediest young people in our area.

Im offering 6 baseballs individually signed by Brooks, Frank,Cal, Eddie, Palmer , and Earl...I'm going to ask a donation of $600 as an opening bid with a "buy it now" option of $800;Remember this is a charity so any generous bid would be doing a good deed and its a tax write off too. Thanks and check out the photos below:

IMG_E6772.JPG

IMG_6773.JPG

• Upvote 2

I have bought multiple pictures from Roy in the past.  They all look awesome on my Orioles wall at work for all my Philly fans while getting treated.  Love when the occasional O’s fan comes in. Thank you Roy for all your charity. I have all of the signatures myself, but that is an awesome set of balls for a tax right off for a fan.  Enjoy whoever ends up with them.