Tuesday, May 2: Orioles start a new month in Kansas City

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Not any help today other than the Blow Jays lost.

Other 3 East teams won. 

Unless AL East teams are playing other AL East team, this is the most likely outcome (Astros, and some inter-league play excluded) 

2 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Not any help today other than the Blow Jays lost.

Other 3 East teams won. 

Honestly, the Rays are kicking so much ass, I’m not totally concerned with them at the moment.  They could come back to earth a little bit but seeing the Jays lose is more important, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Honestly, the Rays are kicking so much ass, I’m not totally concerned with them at the moment.  They could come back to earth a little bit but seeing the Jays lose is more important, IMO. 

Was hoping the Pirates were hot enough to beat them… but I’m not totally sold on them right now anyways.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Was hoping the Pirates were hot enough to beat them… but I’m not totally sold on them right now anyways.

Not sold on the Pirates? Dunno. They’re so far off my radar that I don’t think I can name 5 of their players. Doesn’t mean they can’t be legit. They’re +45 in runs, I don’t know how good they are but I don’t think they’re perennial doormats they usually are. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Henderson really has to get much more aggressive on 3-2. He seems like he just wants to walk. He should want to hit. 

How about getting more aggressive when it’s 2-0?  That was the pitch to drive.