Tuesday, May 9 vs Tampa Bay Rays

SteveA

5 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

The only bloop that was catchable in his career that fell in front of him was last year against the Red Sox. 

C'mon man, you can't just make stuff up. You know I will call you on it.

I have seen him play the better part of 2 dozen games in Norfolk.  Feel free to call away.  Just like you did in the Stowers must be traded thread.  Maybe give it a re-read.  

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I think they give him the Jorge Lopez treatment and trade him before they stop using him as the closer.

He is nowhere near arbitration. Still has tons of upside. Makes no sense to trade him any time soon. Maybe I'm about four years. 

Just now, emmett16 said:

I have seen him play the better part of 2 dozen games in Norfolk.  Feel free to call away.  Just like you did in the Stowers must be traded thread.  Maybe give it a re-read.  

Lol, it's easy to be a Stowers hater because he's clearly sucking right now. Your opinion changes when the wind changes directions. Stowers probably does need to go back down because it's in his head right now. He's having terrible PAs and that play in RF was inexcusable, but he's not a lazy player or a bad outfielder.

2 minutes ago, SilverRocket said:

I'm not against pulling Cano to preserve him for tomorrow but I would've liked to see Coulombe for the L-L matchup. Not feeling great about Bautista having to cover an inning with 11 pitches under his belt.

Especially since Coulombe was warmed up earlier. I just don't get it. Hopefully Bautista can hold it here but I doubt this will be easy.

• Upvote 1