Rest day withdrawal symptoms

Baltimorecuse

37 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

I may have to talk to my wife.  (Disclaimer:  If she reads this I'm dead.  I'll try to claim I was hacked.  If that fails you can auction off my autographed Manny Machado jersey.)  

OK, I can be serious.  Last night just as the game ended I checked our email and the results of my wife's PET scan were there.  Just less than two years ago she was diagnosed with stage 4-c cancer.  They suggested hospice care.  She had cancer in her lungs and throat.  The tumor in her throat was two large for radiology.  Three months later they couldn't find a tumor anywhere.  The PET scan showed the cancer hasn't returned.  

My wife said we should go out and celebrate.  

I said taking a series from the league leaders called for that.

My head still hurts.  You just can't figure out women.

That's great news about your wife.

1 hour ago, Baltimorecuse said:

I may have to talk to my wife.  (Disclaimer:  If she reads this I'm dead.  I'll try to claim I was hacked.  If that fails you can auction off my autographed Manny Machado jersey.)  

OK, I can be serious.  Last night just as the game ended I checked our email and the results of my wife's PET scan were there.  Just less than two years ago she was diagnosed with stage 4-c cancer.  They suggested hospice care.  She had cancer in her lungs and throat.  The tumor in her throat was two large for radiology.  Three months later they couldn't find a tumor anywhere.  The PET scan showed the cancer hasn't returned.  

My wife said we should go out and celebrate.  

I said taking a series from the league leaders called for that.

My head still hurts.  You just can't figure out women.

Good stuff man. That’s fantastic. 

Great news for you and your family about the tumor.  Hopefully it is gone for good. 

On another note - while the Os are idle,  you can take a look at what the Rays are doing to the Yankees today.  It really was a great series win for Baltimore over Tampa.

56 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Very happy to hear about your wife. The Lord works in mysterious ways for sure and thankfully this time it worked in her favor! And it's always a good idea to celebrate a series win from a Divisional rival too! ;)

Thank you all for the good wishes.  It was a great night for me.