Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

Just now, maybenxtyr said:

Calmunderfire was another one that I'm guessing has a lifetime ban. While his arc wasn't as long and high as some other's, it did burn bright nonetheless.

Most inaccurate name ever.

I think he posted under multiple names.

Edited by Can_of_corn

1 hour ago, foxfield said:

I am worried about this thread as I fear it could induce Gurgi to have another um ..."inspiration."

What this board needs....is a kangaroo court:

We would have to drafIt a group amoung our peers and to elevate themselves into a modern version of "The baseball Gods" 

It should be formed from people of mostly good report. 

Some should be outstanding citizens if we can gather them to us.

I dont know what your talking about........this post you refer to is just a rumor.  

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Most inaccurate name ever.

I think he posted under multiple names.

I just now realized what his screen name was about. LOL I imagined it was some obscure reference to an Appalachian artist collective—which (I know) given his posts made absolutely no sense.

1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Speaking of permanently banned, one of my favorite posters from way back in the day was Rshackleford.

I hope he's doing well.  I liked his posts.

I was gonna post about him. He and SG had some wars. Makes me wonder if you’re him in disguise! 🤔

He also invaded Sosh to troll them which was kinda amusing. 

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

He might’ve been.  Rene88 and NelsonCruuuuz were 100% the same person. 

Those 2 were the same, but their style was nothing like calmunderfire I don't think.

There was another poster that would have every tweet up in seconds it seemed. Then he went off of the rails. Birdland maybe?

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

Those 2 were the same, but their style was nothing like calmunderfire I don't think.

There was another poster that would have every tweet up in seconds it seemed. Then he went off of the rails. Birdland maybe?

Big Bird. He was an alleged insider and would get so mad if everyone didn’t believe what he said. I forget what made him take his ball and go home. 

Side note, I’m an Auburn grad and post on message boards there sometimes. There’s an “insider” whose name is also Big Bird and that can’t be a coincidence right?

• Haha 1