You can't clip these wings - City Connect jerseys

Snutchy

Recommendation to those who geek out on uniforms:
Uni-watch.com is a great website for those interested in the minutia, history, custom fan-art, general updates and leaks revolving around what teams are doing. It is equal parts fun and factual. And when I say minutia, that is not hyperbole:

Like last year, they will be keeping track of city connect again and have multiple posts on the subject already this year. Back in Sept they posted How Does Gen-Z Feel About City Connect Uniforms? where Phil explains why the initiative exists to go along with some fun Red Sox hate.

Definitely worth adding to your weekly traipse around the internet.

I've even purchased some retro O's stirrups to brandish at games. It's fun.

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2023 at 12:12 AM, emmett16 said:

If there are  that many people in the stands they can wear whatever they want.

Padres connect unis last year were $$$.  The Nats were pretty great, also.  I hold out hope the Os will be good.  

I think I'm in the minority, but I was a fan of the Angel's city connects jerseys, and in general I think it's a cool thing to do for teams and their fans.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Braves have a pretty slick site ready regarding the details of their City Connect: https://www.mlb.com/braves/fans/city-connect

As far as when dem O's will sport theirs...according to Uni-Watch:

Meanwhile, MLB has also revealed the on-field debut dates for the rest of this seasons’s CC uniforms:

• Texas Rangers: April 21
  • Seattle Mariners: May 5
  • Cincinnati Reds: May 19
  • Baltimore Orioles: May 26
  • Pittsburgh Pirates: June 27

No word yet on the unveiling dates. In the past, however, CC unveilings have taken place a few days before the on-field debut.

• Upvote 1