You can't clip these wings - City Connect jerseys

Snutchy

Much better than I thought.  The primary black looks clean and it's not too busy.  I like the hat very much, the solid black and script letter.  Wish the script B would repace the tired O's hat; also not a big fan of the white panel, I think the O's tried to set a fashion trend and no one followed.  

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of the scripted B.

"You can't clip these wings" is pretty dumb, IMO.  

I agree that the jerseys look better on the players rather than the leaks that we saw a couple weeks ago.  But to just plaster BALTIMORE in block letters across the front is dumb and unoriginal.  It should have been something like "Charm City" or something else that ties into Baltimore.

The hat is alright. 

Should have said "Bawlmer." Also saying your city is made up of neighborhoods is a pretty generic claim. Isn't that all cities?

Pants should have orange piping. As it is, they're just... plain black pants. If you wear the pants long you don't even see the socks.

• Upvote 1

You don’t see much of the back other than the Adley pic. I think I like the orange lettering for the name in the back while the number is white. But I need to see a full angle of it first.

Are the pants visible in any of these? 

What is the meaning of the multicolored area again? 

A little relieved these at least  aren’t terrible. 

I don't hate them - I'm just underwhelmed. 

The entire kit - black  on black with the white belt - that is a solid look. The sleeves are cool and I "get it" the whole metaphor of "people only see one thing but underneath its this vibrant thing,"- I like that message. 

I honestly don't like the hat, I don't think the B works as a hat. 

I do love the fact they got Kondwani Fidel to do this poem again. I appreciate the way the org has really embraced the city - all of the city - the last few years by inviting local artists and really trying to better tie stadium into the feel of the city in general. '

the neighborhood map/ graffiti alley color scheme is a deep-cut Baltimore reference that is really a "if you know you know," thing. 

• Upvote 3

Eh. I mean...

I guess when your main aesthetic is already a cartoon bird, going for more feel-good vibes could seem like a missed opportunity when considering a complicated city like Baltimore. -- assuming this was the platform of choice to showcase a message this serious.

That's okay. It's representative of a percentage of Os fans I probably don't overlap too much with. And I can see how the hat and jersey may land with many who don't identify with the bird like I do. 

Need to marinate on these feelings. I respect the process that got them here.