TT: Hyde's bullpen management is going to sink this team unless he changes

Tony-OH

1 hour ago, SilverRocket said:

Hyde was ejected in the 5th inning but I thought managers keep managing in that situation, from the hallway.

I would guess the difference here was mostly about having Zimmerman on the roster, and the scoreboard.

In this day and age, Hyde could go back to his hotel room and keep managing. 

7 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Mismanaged or not, the bullpen saved the day today. If Baker can string together some clean appearances and get back into the circle of trust that would be big.

I hope Perez finds his mojo again, too--such a reliable & important part of last year's pen. We're lucky that Coulombe has picked up a lot of the slack there, although a very different type of pitcher. Yet another prescient pick-up by the Elias FO.

Edited by LA2

On 6/4/2023 at 10:32 AM, Tony-OH said:

I'm not going lie here, before you start attacking posters who have given you very real concerns on the bullpen management, you might want to consider using some punctuation because that's a tough read without them.

LOL......I wasn't really attacking anyone directly and I have no concerns on the bullpen management......I'm not going to lie here lmfao !!!! but it seems to me your always attacking people directly and you get away with it because your a Administrator  ( power trip ) so everyone lets it slid..... However I am sorry for not using Punctuations but I didn't know I was being graded  so if it's a tough read then don't read it... but I'm more sorry for your superiority complex... SMH

Edited by PsychoBird68