Air Quality vs Royals

TopGunnar

5 minutes ago, TopGunnar said:

Hey guys, how is the air quality in Baltimore supposed to be this weekend? I don’t want to drive down from CT if there’s a chance we get postponed. Any info is helpful, thanks 

Today is supposed to be the worst day.Friday getting a little better and maybe some rain. Weekend hot and maybe a little smell of smoke in the air 

• Upvote 1

I live in Philly and it’s pretty nasty here. Starting yesterday afternoon, my eyes watered a little just walking a few blocks to the train station. It does seem to be improving though. It looks like Baltimore is a day behind Philly, which is a day behind NYC. 

41 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

The Maryland Department of the Environment shows an AQI forecast of under 100 for Friday and Saturday, so should be no risk of postponement just a typical moderate hazy day.

The potential for rain on Friday is probably the bigger concern at this point.

Ahhh...it's Government. Must be 100% accurate. (FYI, I am taking a jab at the MD Dept of the Environment, not you). 

Anecdotal observation from Perry Hall, MD.  I could definitely smell smoke this morning at 8am and it was very hazy.  As of 1:30pm it is pretty nice out.  Typical day that I wouldn't be concerned over taking a run or a bike ride.

Edited by drdelaware