Friday June 9: vs Royals (Apply TV game)

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Maybe I should be glad I’m not watching this. Doesn’t seem like it’s going to end well.

Funny thing is that it actually feels to me like we're of course going to win.  Nothing to back that up, but the game has really looked like Baltimore dominating KC.  The score just doesn't show it. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Geez.. Adley robbed after a nice piece of hitting. KC's BP looks like nails hope we can match it

This game has all the makings of a tough loss. Hopefully not but not looking good. The feel has changed.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

First, I am right, you're wrong. Lets just start there.

I was yelling because of the ridiculous comment that said, "Bet you can't do it!". Dumb.

No, not every pitch can or should be blocked. You know that, you're just trying to be a jerk because you are trying to use a fan evaluation of the play because you like the player. 

It was poor technique. He knows he should have dropped down. Major league catchers and even Adley does that 98% of the time. He did not. Case closed. 

Sure, it's going to be rule a passed ball but Adley will tell you or anyone else he should have blocked that or at least used the right technique.

You're better than this nonsense. I'll leave it at that. I'm never a jerk, but you are being a child.