5 of the next six Oriole games are day games

Going Underground

Cubbies!   My nephew’s closest friend is getting married in Chicago this weekend and several members of my family will be catching the O’s at Wrigley Field while they’re in town.  Wish I was going, Wrigley Field is definitely on my bucket list!

Will be nice to see Trey Mancini, though he is having an awful season so far and may not play much.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Cubbies!   My nephew’s closest friend is getting married in Chicago this weekend and several members of my family will be catching the O’s at Wrigley Field while they’re in town.  Wish I was going, Wrigley Field is definitely on my bucket list!

Will be nice to see Trey Mancini, though he is having an awful season so far and may not play much.  

I went last year for the first time since 1982. It was very different than it was back then. I was struck by the number of young people and women at the stadium. Two friends and I went on a 9 city MLB trip last August and Wrigley had the most young adults of any stadium by far. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MCO'sFan said:

I went last year for the first time since 1982. It was very different than it was back then. I was struck by the number of young people and women at the stadium. Two friends and I went on a 9 city MLB trip last August and Wrigley had the most young adults of any stadium by far. 

I was there about seven years ago. Are the bathroom troughs still there? 

Looking at schedule it's seven out of the next nine games being day games when you extend the schedule to include the Rays series. One of the day games in the Rays series is a 4:05 start, but I still count it as a day game.

I can't recall a stretch where the Orioles played this many day games in this short of a window.

2 hours ago, MCO'sFan said:

Wrigleyville is a cool part of Chicago.  I got to see a Sosa v. McGuire game there back in early 2000s.  Had an absolute blast.  Seats are small, lotta blocked views, and can’t see the field when you are walking around but it’s a gem of a stadium. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, emmett16 said:

Wrigleyville is a cool part of Chicago.  I got to see a Sosa v. McGuire game there back in early 2000s.  Had an absolute blast.  Seats are small, lotta blocked views, and can’t see the field when you are walking around but it’s a gem of a stadium. 

Yeah, we were in partially blocked view seats. It seemed like large portion of the seats were.