10 > 19

Frobby

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

At least when we play the Mainers!  I kind of perversely enjoy it when another team destroys the Orioles in one game but we win two close ones and take the series.  

CoC hates it. Means our Pythagorean is all out of whack. 😂

Edited by Mooreisbetter27

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Moose might have Sympathy for the Devil but I hate the Stones.

You hate the Stones? They are the "greatest Rock and Roll band in the world" How can you hate the Stones? That seems antithetical to your internet persona. I had you pegged for a guy who wears a Keith Richards is my spirit animal tee shirt. Guess I was wrong. Oh well. 🙃

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jim'sKid26 said:

You hate the Stones? They are the "greatest Rock and Roll band in the world" How can you hate the Stones? That seems antithetical to your internet persona. I had you pegged for a guy who wears a Keith Richards is my spirit animal tee shirt. Guess I was wrong. Oh well. 🙃

I'm not much for blues based rock.  

I think they have a handful of really good songs which isn't a good hit rate given their catalog.

And my internet persona has been described as both music nerd and hipster so it makes sense I'd turn my nose up at something as mundane as the Stones.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

At least when we play the Mainers!  I kind of perversely enjoy it when another team destroys the Orioles in one game but we win two close ones and take the series.  

Reminds me of the 1960 World Series where the Yankees outscored the Pirates 55 to 27 in total runs scored and lost the series in seven games even if I wasn't around for it.

If this happened in the internet age the shrieking of outraged Yankees fans would have kept me entertained until the start of the next season.