Sunday afternoon July 23: O's go for Series win vs. the Rays

FlaO'sFan

11 minutes ago, Winter said:

what the heck pinch hitting him for lol

Mateo's line vs. LHP, including the double off southpaw league ERA-leader McClanahan yesterday: .310 / .356 / .464 / .820.

Frazier's: .192 / .288 / .327 / .615

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, O's84 said:

I know he got a big hit yesterday but really, Hyde?

Mateo's line vs. LHP, including the double off southpaw league ERA-leader McClanahan yesterday: .310 / .356 / .464 / .820.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

Mateo should NEVER pinch hit for anyone.  Even if we were playing in the old rules against an NL team, I'd likely rather have the pitcher hit than Mateo.  😉 

Mateo's line vs. LHP, including the double off southpaw league ERA-leader McClanahan yesterday: .310 / .356 / .464 / .820

😉

• Upvote 2

Just now, LA2 said:

Mateo's line vs. LHP, including the double off southpaw league ERA-leader McClanahan yesterday: .310 / .356 / .464 / .820

😉

It’s useless, the game thread regulars hate them some Jorge Mateo and Ryan Mountcastle.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Baseball stories. Are you seriously comparing Brown to either of those guys? 

I don’t think you remember Miller that well. He told many non-baseball stories and Brown could become a Miller.  There will never be another Scully

13 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Switched to the TB broadcast. Who knew announcers who just call the game. I knew Brown couldn’t go a whole game without some idiotic reference (the Apple Siri reference while Siri was AB). 

And the Rays guy is great, has this gravely voice and calls the game-just the game.

Baseball is fun to watch, you don’t need to “spice it up” with your clever cultural references.

Brown won't be here long.  He's headed national.