Manny Machado

Ginger

I'm personally proud. Manny is a HOFer and it was absolute pleasure to watch him come up and start contributing to the first playoff team in many years. He's the best Orioles since Moose left.

I'll never forget throwing behind the runner at third, his insane defense early in his career, or the walk-off grand slam.

• Like 3

No reason to be embarrassed and maybe only slightly proud.

I liked Manny in Baltimore, but he did become kind of a distraction -- and glad we don't have anything close to the insane contract the Padres gave him.  It's a sucker contract.  Losing Manny was a lot easier than losing Mike Mussina in my opinion, though different situations.  

5 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

No reason to be embarrassed and maybe only slightly proud.

I liked Manny in Baltimore, but he did become kind of a distraction -- and glad we don't have anything close to the insane contract the Padres gave him.  It's a sucker contract.  Losing Manny was a lot easier than losing Mike Mussina in my opinion, though different situations.  

Manny’s original contract was a winner for the Padres.  Last winter’s extension was foolish.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, luismatos4prez said:

I'm personally proud. Manny is a HOFer and it was absolute pleasure to watch him come up and start contributing to the first playoff team in many years. He's the best Orioles since Moose left.

I'll never forget throwing behind the runner at third, his insane defense early in his career, or the walk-off grand slam.

That was a Hangout Night! A LOT of us were there. 

• Upvote 2