Thursday, September 14: the Showdown with the Rays for the AL East begins... 7:15 pm on Fox TV

SteveA

1 minute ago, justD said:

Just to demonstrate how true this is, Jacen said “Mom, I’ve got a bad feeling” in last week’s Ahsoka episode and I was annoyed that he didn’t finish it.

I am a huge Star Wars fan but haven’t had a chance to watch that yet. It looks really good.

6 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Hey guys I have a white bar going across the bottom of my window whenever I use this site, that prevents me from clicking on anything behind it.  Anybody else have this problem?

Check out the main forum, first pinned post. Lots and lots of discussion about this that might help you. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hallas said:

There are degrees.  The moaning is definitely worse today, and rightfully so.  It doesn't feel like Bradish is getting the same calls.

Bradish is more in the strike zone and when he's missing it's usually in the dirt or a ball out of the hand. Civale is freaking dealing.

Civale’s stuff tonight seems so much better than I recall when he was pitching for CLE. FB a tick or two better, off speed and cutter way sharper.  I was thinking their trade was more necessity to get average-ish starter given their injuries, but pitching like this Civale is an asset for them going forward.