9/30: Norfolk Is Triple-A Champions

cboemmeljr

13 minutes ago, cboemmeljr said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who read the 2023 summaries.  While this is the end of the MiLB season and the summaries, it is not the end of Orioles MiLB news.

Look for updates/summaries on the Orioles prospects playing in the Arizona Fall League starting tomorrow.

Thanks again for all your support!

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cboemmeljr said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who read the 2023 summaries.  While this is the end of the MiLB season and the summaries, it is not the end of Orioles MiLB news.

Look for updates/summaries on the Orioles prospects playing in the Arizona Fall League starting tomorrow.

Thank you for your contributions.  🙏

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2023 at 8:56 AM, cboemmeljr said:

Thank you for everything you have done all season long to help us stay connected and informed!

• Thanks 1