Do You Prefer Texas or Tampa Bay?

Uli2001

MLB.com article:

Who should Orioles want to face: Rangers or Rays?

BALTIMORE -- Nearly every time Ryan O’Hearn went on social media in September, he saw a graphic showing the potential MLB postseason bracket “if the season ended today.” The first baseman/outfielder always noticed the Orioles could encounter an American League East rival as early as the AL Division Series.

That may end up being the case. The Rays, who earned the No. 4 seed in the AL as the top Wild Card, are hosting a best-of-three Wild Card Series at Tropicana Field, where they’ll look to defeat the No. 5 Rangers. Game 1 is set for Tuesday.

3 hours ago, jrobb21613 said:

Between Tampa and Texas whose lineup is more heavily right handed? I think that makes a big difference playing at the yard?

Texas has more guys hitting from the left side overall, a 50/50 split this year hitting as righties or lefties. Tampa Bay had only 38% of their ABs as lefties. But I think we can beat either team. 

3 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Assuming it's an all-Texas ALCS, I agree.

I would probably pull for the Twins over the Rangers though.

I just don’t want the Orioles to have been swept by a team that loses its next playoff series.   It’s not that I love Texas so much.