Orioles acquire Nick Maton

eddie83

2 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Nick Maton can't hit or field.  Why do we need Maton and Nevin with all our infield prospects ready to come up?

Funny that people think the guys we get in deals cash will likely make the major league roster 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Funny that people think the guys we get in deals cash will likely make the major league roster 

I think nearly everyone knows this is a nothing trade and he will be MiL filler.

4 minutes ago, George Zuverink said:

Another head scratcher for sure.

When you are potentially graduating several IF/OF prospects, filling out he AAA team should never be considered a "head scratcher".  Someone has to play in Norfolk.

Edited by Malike
  • Upvote 3

Some negotiators like to make small insignificant deals that favor their partner just to soften up their trade partner in prelude to something bigger down the line. The 2 Detroit deals almost seems like that could be possible, although I have no idea what the Orioles could possibly want from Detroit.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Some negotiators like to make small insignificant deals that favor their partner just to soften up their trade partner in prelude to something bigger down the line. The 2 Detroit deals almost seems like that could be possible, although I have no idea what the Orioles could possibly want from Detroit.

How much cash you think we paid for these guys, F-Face?

• Haha 1