March 5 vs the Phillies in Clearwater

justD

Sweet swing on the leadoff double to CF by Holliday against Wheeler.

Some hard hit foul balls by Cowser including his RBI single. Out by quite a bit when tagged out at 2B. 

3 minutes ago, justD said:

Sweet swing on the leadoff double to CF by Holliday against Wheeler.

Some hard hit foul balls by Cowser including his RBI single. Out by quite a bit when tagged out at 2B. 

Looked safe to me but may have come off the bag as his body went over it.  Looked like he got his hand in initially.

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Looked safe to me but may have come off the bag as his body went over it.  Looked like he got his hand in initially.

In person it appeared he had no chance. If he was able to get his hand in there, great, but to me it was a stretch. Nice aggression early in ST 😊

Suarez, based on that inning, should have a chance in the bullpen.  Missed high on two cutters but good command of everything else.  Impressive. Sat 97 mph.   Located the fastball, change, and slider.

5 minutes ago, Spakman said:

This broadcast is heads and shoulders above that broadcast Pittsburgh put on.  That whole broadcast was embarrassing. They didn't even talk about baseball.

Btw I discovered why the MASN CF camera was so shaky the other day - they put the camera up on a scissor-jack behind the fence! Yikes!

IMG_3359.jpeg

• Haha 1