April 1 vs The Royals

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

I don't think the fans in AZ or TX want to sit in 110-degree weather, let alone have the players running around in it.

Agreed. While opening roof stadiums are preferable, they are absolutely necessary  in some climates.

4 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Ortiz got us Burnes.  And he isn't doing anything in Milwaukee yet either.

Understood. But if Ortiz got us Burnes, pretty sure something else could have gotten us Burnes

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

The following teams have some sort of roof.

American Family Field (Milwaukee Brewers), Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks), Globe Life Field (Texas Rangers), loan Depot park (Miami Marlins), Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros), Rogers Centre (Toronto Blue Jays), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays) and T-Mobile Park (Seattle Mariners).

I don't know if you have ever lived in Florida or Arizona ( I have) or been to Texas in the middle of the summer (I have) but you need a roof.

He lives in Texas, I believe. 

8 minutes ago, Malike said:

I don't think the fans in AZ or TX want to sit in 110-degree weather, let alone have the players running around in it.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

The following teams have some sort of roof.

American Family Field (Milwaukee Brewers), Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks), Globe Life Field (Texas Rangers), loan Depot park (Miami Marlins), Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros), Rogers Centre (Toronto Blue Jays), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays) and T-Mobile Park (Seattle Mariners).

I don't know if you have ever lived in Florida or Arizona ( I have) or been to Texas in the middle of the summer (I have) but you need a roof.

I’ve lived in Texas all my life, and when the ballpark in Arlington was built back in I think in 97, it didn’t have a roof, and it was glorious. 
sometimes it was hot, too.

Outside is part of the fun.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Understood. But if Ortiz got us Burnes, pretty sure something else could have gotten us Burnes

You mean someone of lesser value?  Doubt it.  I'm guessing Westburg or Kjerstad if not Ortiz.

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’ve lived in Texas all my life, and when the ballpark in Arlington was built back in I think in 97, it didn’t have a roof, and it was glorious. 
sometimes it was hot, too.

Outside is part of the fun.

I've attempted to run in Texas in the summer and it's a health hazard.