4/3 vs. Royals

3 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I thought it was a pretty good one but I’ve already seen it a million times and it annoys me now LOL. 

First time I seen that one. I've seen the other one where Larry Bird is playing 1 on 1 basketball with Mayhem and talking trash. It's more funny to me because Larry Bird was a notorious trash talker. There's a video of him with a bunch of former NBA players saying Bird was the greatest trash talker they ever played against.

Just now, eddie83 said:

I don’t have an issue with him going. 

Me either.  Trying to get into scoring position ahead of your best hitter vs left-handers wasn't a bad gamble.  Took an insane throw to get him, anything less wouldn't have.

Just now, Jagwar said:

He's slow enough

No way anyone can be upset for Adley for running there. It was going to take a highlight reel, insane throw to get him and that's exactly what Renfroe did. I mean trust me, if I thought it was a bad choice I'd say so.

Say Adley made it to 2B, would KC have walked Mounty against the LHP, then determine if they prefer Santa vs LHP/RHP?

if could do it again, I wouldn’t run on Renfroe and have Mounty against the LHP (since KC couldn’t go to bullpen given minimum batters).  Then force KC to confront walking or not. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I don’t have an issue with him going. 

That throw/tag is a rarity! Great play by the Royals! They better not  F;$&:@ it up and play like this verse the rest of the AL. 

Just now, Say O! said:

Say Adley made it to 2B, would KC have walked Mounty against the LHP, then determine if they prefer Santa vs LHP/RHP?

if could do it again, I wouldn’t run on Renfroe and have Mounty against the LHP (since KC couldn’t go to bullpen given minimum batters).  Then force KC to confront walking or not. 

I'm sure all of that was going through Adley's head as he was rounding first base

• Haha 1