4/5 at Pittsburgh

Beysbol

Just now, oriolediehard said:

I hate on line, where people can insult others because they don't have to face them.

I didn't insult you. I corrected you. I'm sorry you don't know the difference and I'm no keyboard warrior, I put my money where my mouth is. I risk my life every day for a living so I'm not skittish.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

That replay was great. Henderson was clearly out front on that pitch but stayed back just enough and has so much power that he still hit out to dead center

Yep saw that too. Great adjustment

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I didn't insult you. I corrected you. I'm sorry you don't know the difference and I'm no keyboard warrior, I put my money where my mouth is. I risk my life every day for a living so I'm not skittish.

I don't want to argue with you, I am just a fan trying to have fun.  I am sorry I make mistakes!!

Just now, oriolediehard said:

I don't want to argue with you, I am just a fan trying to have fun.  I am sorry I make mistakes!!

There is no need to apologize. I wasn't attacking you personally, I was just saying that Kemp is reason Holliday isn't on the team not Urias, if you want to blame Elias that's fine, just do it for the right guy. 😉

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm following on Gameday, is Jones' velocity actually down to 95 already?

He just struck Santander on a curveball and Mountcastle on a slider. Before the slider he touched 98 on his fastball.

It's inconsistent. He's not there alot but he does lean back to show it once a while when he needs a pitch. 

Just now, Malike said:

There is no need to apologize. I wasn't attacking you personally, I was just saying that Kemp is reason Holliday isn't on the team not Urias, if you want to blame Elias that's fine, just do it for the right guy. 😉

Kemp, Urias, and Mateo shouldn't be on this team is really what I meant.

• Upvote 1