April 16: Twins vs Orioles

SteveA

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

People on the message board all worried about Grayson but I don't see anything wrong with how he's pitching. He's just taking his time a little more and working at a slower pace than we're used to.

I agree. He isn't dominating, not since the third inning or so, but he doesn't look injured. This is the type of game where he is going to have a lot of chances. He doesn't have to be perfect to win, and only a few of the Twins lineup can really hurt him (like Buxton).

4 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

People on the message board all worried about Grayson but I don't see anything wrong with how he's pitching. He's just taking his time a little more and working at a slower pace than we're used to.

He also has a low pitch count.

Holliday squared up that ball and got it into the outfield. Heck, that would have been a clean sac fly in the right situation. I'll take any incremental improvement over the "Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Goodnight" strikeouts he's been normalizing...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Nobody is worried, but if you think he looks good, then I can't help you with that.