3/9 O's v. Mets

mallison

Started this thread a little early so that everyone can be reminded that this game will be on MLB Network today at 1pm (est).

Orioles Lineup

Ryan Freel - 2B

Adam Jones - CF

Lou Montanez - RF

Ty Wigginton - 3B

Oscar Salazar - DH

Chris Gomez - 1B

Felix Pie - LF

Gregg Zaun - C

Jolbert Cabrera - SS

Koji Uehara - P

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So will the Orioles ever let Matt Wieters catch again this Winter? It seems like they are doing all they can to make sure he's not ready for opening day.

He doesn't have anything left to prove in the minors. Don't let the business side get in the way of the baseball side.

So will the Orioles ever let Matt Wieters catch again this Winter? It seems like they are doing all they can to make sure he's not ready for opening day.

He doesn't have anything left to prove in the minors. Don't let the business side get in the way of the baseball side.

Uehara is pitching today, so most likely Zaun has been tabbed as his personal catcher. Wieters will probably come in after Uehara is done pitching.

I thought about it...but I don't need to be spending the money right now.

I basically just did it cause I only need it for 2 months, then I'll be back at home and have no need for it anymore and cancel it. I'm excited to actually see my first game of spring training finally.

Archived