5/7 @ Nats

1 minute ago, Dunk35 said:

These uniforms suck. Burn them. 

Did I read somewhere that the Os starting pitcher picks the unis?  Burnes has been in the black city connect quite a bit IIRC. 

Just now, Say O! said:

Did I read somewhere that the Os starting pitcher picks the unis?  Burnes has been in the black city connect quite a bit IIRC. 

In this case both teams are wearing it, so I think it was something that was decided about his level.

Just now, Say O! said:

They don't choose when they wear the City Connects, they are pre-scheduled for specific games. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

In this case both teams are wearing it, so I think it was something that was decided about his level.

They are connecting the cities for the big "rivalry".

Just now, Say O! said:

Burnes did not pick these uniforms. They were selected  purposely for this game by the powers that be to celebrate the connection that Baltimore and Washington D.C. have with each other. They even did a whole mural painting for it.

3 minutes ago, Say O! said:

Typically they wear them at Friday night home games if I remember correctly. But I think this was for the beltway series since both teams are wearing them.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Burnes did not pick these uniforms. They were selected  purposely for this game by the powers that be to celebrate the connection that Baltimore and Washington D.C. have with each other. They even did a whole mural painting for it.