5/7 @ Nats

So are the cherry blossoms really that cool? I've been in NOVA for four decades and never had a desire to go see them, but people talk about them so much and the fan base seemed pretty pleased overall with the CC motif.

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Speaking of alternate audio, I did switch to there O's radio feed and for the first time ever for me on MLB-TV (streaming from my Mac onto my TV), the audio matches the video perfectly. 

That's awesome. I haven't had MLB.tv in years. Do they still let you do the "park sounds" option that has no commentary? 

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Here I am enjoying a Kevin-free broadcast. IMG_6189.jpeg.411a2ed4fe29eb0aec3ef172f92d0a95.jpeg

I'm at the game so not watching obviously. Who's the announcing pair? I saw a tweet from KB earlier today saying he was in Auburn so figured he was off doing softball for ESPN. 

Just now, dtk9119 said:

I'm at the game so not watching obviously. Who's the announcing pair? I saw a tweet from KB earlier today saying he was in Auburn so figured he was off doing softball for ESPN. 

Ben & Melanie

Just now, Remember The Alomar said:

That's awesome. I haven't had MLB.tv in years. Do they still let you do the "park sounds" option that has no commentary? 

I can't see that on my app. I mistakenly said I was watching via my Mac on my TV. But this time, I'm using FireTV's MLB app. The option are very limited, but it's still pretty cool overall. Activating the Gameday option shows the pitch sequence and the pitching box history for the at bat. 

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

It's Melanie Newman and Ben McDonald today. We also have the option of switching to the Nationals broadcast with their usual Washington broadcasters.

1 minute ago, elextrano8 said:

So are the cherry blossoms really that cool? I've been in NOVA for four decades and never had a desire to go see them, but people talk about them so much and the fan base seemed pretty pleased overall with the CC motif.

We have gone to see the cherry blossoms the last few years. This year they were just white but the other times had some pinks and purples. We walk around the tidal basin they have the trees all around and get to see some of the monuments and certain spots have food trucks and merchandise. It is a nice day out.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NashLumber said:

I can't see that on my app. I mistakenly said I was watching via my Mac on my TV. But this time, I'm using FireTV's MLB app. The option are very limited, but it's still pretty cool overall. Activating the Gameday option shows the pitch sequence and the pitching box history for the at bat. 

Oh nice. If I wasn't blacked out of MASN in D.C., I'd have it in a second. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, elextrano8 said:

To see so many cherry trees in  bloom at once is a pretty picture. You should treat yourself and see it once while up there. 

• Upvote 1