Stowers is back to Orioles, Kjerstad optioned

eddie83

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Maybe the consecutive days off for Mullins was more indicative of an injury and not just “time off”.

It will be interesting to see the corresponding move. I wonder if Mullins down for a reset again is the move. We will know soon I guess.

Very puzzled by this move. I didnt even think of the Mullins "injury" scenario though. Otherwise, swap out Kjerstad, then when Hays comes back either send Stowers back out or DFA McKenna

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Unless Mullins is hurt. Then my theory is out the window. 

That was my first thought too, but where is Hays I thought he was ready now. 

Maybe Hays and Stowers up with Mullins to IL and Kjerstad to Norfolk? If Mullins is hurt I’d have to think it helps McKenna’s chances at avoiding DFA. 

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

1 minute ago, SurhoffFTW said:

Could it be Kremer on the IL? Get the extra bat for a few days. Next move is DFA McKenna and bring up GRod 

That might make sense.  But what about Hays?

1 minute ago, SurhoffFTW said:

Could it be Kremer on the IL? Get the extra bat for a few days. Next move is DFA McKenna and bring up GRod 

An extra bat would be nice, but getting that bat actual AT BATS is another story.   We can't seem to get consistent ABs for Kjerstad...and now Stowers???

2 minutes ago, SurhoffFTW said:

I would personally think it's way more beneficial to have an extra temporary bullpen arm than yet another bench bat. 

Just now, interloper said:

I would personally think it's way more beneficial to have an extra temporary bullpen arm than yet another bench bat. 

Especially after Suarez went 3 yesterday. Probably down till at least Wednesday.