Monday 6/10 at Tampa

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Uli2001 said:

Is it me, or does Burnes have a long-ball issue, especially in early innings?

He has been great all season long. He has some traffic on the bases occasionally, but he is cool under pressure. I couldn’t be happier with his performance. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

McKenna’s drop didn’t cost us the game. The homer Bautista then allowed cost us the game. Just like Westy’s drop didn’t have to cost us runs tonight, until Burnes allowed it to. 

I'm sorry Frobby, I respect you immensely, and you are, and always have been frequently a source of knowledge and tempered wisdom on this board.  But, honestly, this is the weirdest take I've ever seen you post.

McKenna LITERALLY dropped a win.  There's no debate, no question, it's objective fact that if McKenna catches that baseball, the game is over and the guys are heading down the tunnel celebrating. 

I have never assigned a single sliver of blame on that loss on Bautista, because frankly, he shouldn't have even been pitching, he should have been showering and changing.   

Edited by Morgan423

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

They traded Glasnow to get this guy, so he was supposed to be good.  

But just think of all of the pitching they have dropped into the rotation over the years. They consistently produce and acquire quality pitching