Sunday 6/23 vs. Houston

elextrano8

1 minute ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

Suarez is done which is fine. His fastball lost that late bite. We can still get by with Kremer, Povich and Irvin. Would be nice to get some reinforcements sooner than later.

Did you see Kremer's line in his last rehab start?

1 minute ago, justD said:

Thanks for that last comment. I was wondering if I was alone in questioning Adley’s calls/sequences lately. 

I've never been a fan of Adley's pitch calling and have called him out many times on here. He gets very predictable and goes too much on what they absolutely should throw in counts, most likely based on statistics, but not realizing that you have to be unpredictable at times. 

But honestly, while I thought he called too many fastballs when it was clear the Astros were hunting them, Suarez was just throwing some absolute meatballs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'll be honest, Suarez has to take a beating here. Can't destroy the pen because he can't get anyone out.

This game is probably already over so sorry bud, put on your man pants and figure out how to get some hitters out.

My initial thought exactly. Lesser of two evils. Let him bleed out to save the pen.