Astros Series - 8/22 - 8/25

RavensNOsGuy

I’m happy with 2-2. This could’ve easily been a 4 game sweep and I don’t even want to think what today would’ve been like for us. 

Survive and advance. Just get into the playoffs at this point. 

We’re pretty much Burnes and some young hitters. The good thing about the young hitters… they can grow up really fast in the next six weeks. 

We aight. 

I wouldve signed up for 2-2 in that series after we left NY 100 times out of 100. So while we were pretty fortunate to get 2 wins, gotta look at that series as a win. As many have said already- just find a way to get into the playoffs at this point, even if its stealing wins we shouldnt, and hope we get our injured guys back. Very easily could have been a sweep, and the offense was lifeless for 85% of the series, but we got the timely hits when we needed them in game 2 and 3. 

Arrighetti  is just sticking it to the Phillies today.  8 innings 1 hit and 11 strikeouts.  I guess the offense struggled against him wasn’t that bad after all.  Hopefully down the line we start seeing similar results with young pitching prospects coming up the chain.