Sept 22 vs Tigers — last home game of the season

ShoelesJoe

Shut up, Brown. The Tigers beat them, but the Orioles helped beat themselves, helped a lot. Palmer said so, about as nicely as it can be said.

Three runs, 0 for 8 with RISP, apparently no effort to move or score runners. There's not enough lipstick to dress up this pig right now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

I’d be booing them If I was there, they suck. 1-5 finish to the year at best. Who even fucking cares

If you don't effin care, don't post.

I am embarrassed to be part of that “sellout crowd”. Not a single cheer besides a few in my section for Gunnar’s last AB. Like people are afraid to stand up and cheer for their team anymore? What???? It’s the last home game of the season. Why won’t people cheer them on? I’ve heard it louder with 8000 there:

Tigers got some breaks but they're just a better and hungrier team.  What a huge disappointment.  Inexcusable to not win yesterday and then to just go out with a whimper on the last home game and a game they really needed to win.  

Homerun or bust is a lame and boring brand of baseball.  They need to make some major changes in off-season. 

Just now, allquixotic said:

I am embarrassed to be part of that “sellout crowd”. Not a single cheer besides a few in my section for Gunnar’s last AB. Like people are afraid to stand up and cheer for their team anymore? What???? It’s the last home game of the season. Why won’t people cheer them on? I’ve heard it louder with 8000 there:

Corporate crowd?

Just now, SilverRocket said:

Honestly despite the result I don't feel too bad about today's team. HR robbery that was the difference, a lot of well-hit balls at the wrong spot, a bad ricochet, and a 95mph EV homer on the other side that made it out by 2 feet. Feels closer to the one of the first half losses, not the disaster of the last few weeks.

100% agree.

5 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

At least you saw the wave…

6 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

What has there been to cheer for the last 3 months? This team continuously finds new ways to lose and has been one of the worst teams in the league in that timeframe. They have done an unbelievable job of sucking up most of the excitement built up from last year.