Playoff tickets on sale tomorrow at 1pm

eddie83

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I’m guessing 3 day games next week.

SD hosts

HOU hosts

MIL hosts  

I bet Orioles play at 3pm or so. 

Yeah I think last year was 3 & 4:30 then 7 & 8:30. I’d guess AL gets both early slots again like last year

We were talking about this some in the stands today.

The best possible path to Orioles primetime might be Houston overtakes Cleveland, and then the networks have to choose between maybe Witt vs. Gunnar or two Central teams for a later game.

If as is more likely HOU and BAL are the hosts, days coming up, but Game 3 could always flex to night if it is the only one.

46 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Please. If you are going to be negative don’t do it here. Plenty of other threads for that. 

Still great chance to have home field advantage in WC round. I already got tix thru my plan. 

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/single-game-tickets

How much were upper box tix for the WC and ALDS if I may ask?

If they end up playing KC in the WC I’ll go to game two otherwise if it’s Detroit it’s a big pass for me.

Ive been to 3 playoff games (all losses) and from my experience buying tix in advance didn’t work out as the team would release some last minute seats day of and they would be cheaper than the original prices and tix on stubhub etc finally came down.

Thus last year for ALDS game 2 I just waited till day of game and got a $140 seat for $80 from the O’s directly.

11 hours ago, KojiSplit said:

If they end up playing KC in the WC I’ll go to game two otherwise if it’s Detroit it’s a big pass for me.

Ive been to 3 playoff games (all losses) and from my experience buying tix in advance didn’t work out as the team would release some last minute seats day of and they would be cheaper than the original prices and tix on stubhub etc finally came down.

Thus last year for ALDS game 2 I just waited till day of game and got a $140 seat for $80 from the O’s directly.

To be honest I don’t recall. I think Birdland members get them a little cheaper also. 

12 hours ago, KojiSplit said:

I got LF lower box for $72 each for WC game.  ALDS same cost. ALCS was $122 each. Not including fees.  

Edited by eddie83

God bless 'em, but no thanks. Not because I'm salty about anything. Just because last year I spent over $1,000 for multiple tickets plus food/drink for a very boring loss. I don't even remember anything about the game. It was some of the worst money I've ever spent lol. 

So... I will be waiting to see if they can at least get past the WC round and then see how I feel. 

6 minutes ago, interloper said:

God bless 'em, but no thanks. Not because I'm salty about anything. Just because last year I spent over $1,000 for multiple tickets plus food/drink for a very boring loss. I don't even remember anything about the game. It was some of the worst money I've ever spent lol. 

So... I will be waiting to see if they can at least get past the WC round and then see how I feel. 

Where were your seats? By dugout?