2024 Postseason Ticket Refund tracker

fansince1988

1 minute ago, fansince1988 said:

Please post here if and when you receive your refund for home games not played. I bought 4 tickets to the ALCS, so I'd like my money back. 

I would expect them to slow roll it as much as possible to maximize thier return on your money.

15 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

They will try to apply it towards next year’s tickets

If you are a 29/81 game season ticket holder, they will roll it into next year’s plan.  That’s always been the way it works, and a big reason why I didn’t renew my tickets yet or get playoff tickets.  I personally have too much up in the air.  

If you bought the tickets and had to input your credit card information, they have to refund you via the card.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

If you are a 29/81 game season ticket holder, they will roll it into next year’s plan.  That’s always been the way it works, and a big reason why I didn’t renew my tickets yet or get playoff tickets.  I personally have too much up in the air.  

If you bought the tickets and had to input your credit card information, they have to refund you via the card.  

I have 13 game plan. Last year I was refunded. I hope I am this year. 

The Ravens used to keep your money for playoff games not played and people complained. They stopped doing it. It’s pretty unethical in my opinion they keep the money towards next year. You can use that money for something else and make payments when they are due. Instead a business getting handouts from the state keeps your money. 

The fact that you didn’t get playoff tickets due to this is alarming. They should wake up and be called out on this. It’s not acceptable. 

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I have 13 game plan. Last year I was refunded. I hope I am this year. 

The Ravens used to keep your money for playoff games not played and people complained. They stopped doing it. It’s pretty unethical in my opinion they keep the money towards next year. You can use that money for something else and make payments when they are due. Instead a business getting handouts from the state keeps your money. 

The fact that you didn’t get playoff tickets due to this is alarming. They should wake up and be called out on this. It’s not acceptable. 

The 13 game plan is guaranteed playoff tickets…….if you purchase them.  Since I assume you went through the team and chose your seat and purchased it with a card, you should get it back.  

At least for me, my wife and I thought we were going to be moving 30 minutes away from our house, but instead of an hour from Baltimore, it would be 1 hour 45 minutes, so season tickets of any sort didn’t make sense.  I also figured that we would get hit with 4 pm games mid-week to start, so it all just didn’t make sense.  

I am also surprised that my rep didn’t reach out to ask why.  I opted in before as a 29 game holder, in 2014, 15 and 16.  I went back to 29 games this year after two seasons with 13, and I’ve been a Birdland member since 2014.  Oh well.  We may be opting back into 13 next year, or not at all.  We will have to see.  My wife will sometimes get tickets from work, and they were always when we had tickets, so it didn’t make sense to take them.  

17 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

The 13 game plan is guaranteed playoff tickets…….if you purchase them.  Since I assume you went through the team and chose your seat and purchased it with a card, you should get it back.  

At least for me, my wife and I thought we were going to be moving 30 minutes away from our house, but instead of an hour from Baltimore, it would be 1 hour 45 minutes, so season tickets of any sort didn’t make sense.  I also figured that we would get hit with 4 pm games mid-week to start, so it all just didn’t make sense.  

I am also surprised that my rep didn’t reach out to ask why.  I opted in before as a 29 game holder, in 2014, 15 and 16.  I went back to 29 games this year after two seasons with 13, and I’ve been a Birdland member since 2014.  Oh well.  We may be opting back into 13 next year, or not at all.  We will have to see.  My wife will sometimes get tickets from work, and they were always when we had tickets, so it didn’t make sense to take them.  

Gotcha. 

At times they do things that bother me. In 2014 they created different season plans pushing playoff tickets then they abandoned them. The moment they win some they act like they have been perennial champs. 

They are running a business, I understand that. I get trying to leverage success on the field but they misjudge the market and get greedy. The WC prices were too high. The bottom line is they have not had enough consistent success in this market to act the way they do. This isn’t the early 90’s with no Ravens and Nationals. 

17 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I would expect them to slow roll it as much as possible to maximize thier return on your money.

I’d hope David is a little more secure financially. It’s not like he has to support his wife’s country music career with 0 outside income.