Being Gutsy in the Bronx – 5/20

O's are Legends

What is really scary is that I'm pretty sure that listening to Buck's nonsense is making Thorne worse. He has been just about impossible to listen to the last week or so. I'm honestly at the point where I'd rather listen to the MFY announcers which is just scary.

Working with Buck is driving him to drink.:laughlol:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you hear what Buck just said re: the play on AJ's throw to the plate? He said "If he touched him, it wasn't substantial." Now, what the hell does that mean? If you tag him it doesn't count unless you touch him "substantially". Jeez. Either you tag the guy or you don't, substantial has nothing to do with it...

Gotta defend Buck here.

Moeller was claiming that the runner brushed his forearm. Buck was saying that the contact Moeller was claiming would not constitute a tag.

Can you imagine? The combination of Eaton, those lefty sluggers, and that right field launching pad could lead to unprecedented offense. I'm going to watch just to see the car wreck.

Hahah no kidding im scared

Can you imagine? The combination of Eaton, those lefty sluggers, and that right field launching pad could lead to unprecedented offense. I'm going to watch just to see the car wreck.

My channel to the baseball gods tells me Eaton throws a shut out tomorrow, just to keep uds honest.:mwahaha:

Archived