5/31 Tigers @ Orioles

isestrex

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not let this horrible display of offense, 1 hit through 6 innings, ruin what Berken has done through 6.

6.0 IP, 4 Hits, 1 Run, 1 ER, 1 BB, 2 K's, 1 HR, 86 pitches.

He has made one mistake today, and that was the HR pitch to Granderson, and this is his second start in the majors.

I'm just sayin'.

Prior to today, Wieters has a 62.5% contact rate vs Jones 73.4%, Markakis 86.5%, and Roberts 88.5%. And today Wieters is 1/4 when he swings.

Just saying, regardless of sample size, he doesn't have a good contact ratio right now. For comparison, Chris Davis has a 56.8% contact rate and 77 K's in 178 PA.

ok.

Let's give it a few months.

That was just stupid. Laird has a freaking gun. DT runs too much IMO.

Well I think it was Andino who was running, DT was in the dugout. ;)

But yeah, I hear ya--down by a run and we run into an out with our 2nd base runner of the game, pretty ridiculous, IMO.

On an unrelated note, great game by Berken so far... he is fun to watch pitch.

Prior to today, Wieters has a 62.5% contact rate vs Jones 73.4%, Markakis 86.5%, and Roberts 88.5%. And today Wieters is 1/4 when he swings.

Just saying, regardless of sample size, he doesn't have a good contact ratio right now. For comparison, Chris Davis has a 56.8% contact rate and 77 K's in 178 PA.

Can you at least give the boy a week before you start dragging out numbers against him?

Lets not let this horrible display of offense, 1 hit through 6 innings, ruin what Berken has done through 6.

6.0 IP, 4 Hits, 1 Run, 1 ER, 1 BB, 2 K's, 1 HR, 86 pitches.

He has made one mistake today, and that was the HR pitch to Granderson, and this is his second start in the majors.

I'm just sayin'.

I agree. I'm loving Berken today.

Archived