6/30: O's vs Red Sox and the Bandwagon Nation

J.D.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, yes and no. Unrelated in cause but significant when it comes to the result of the game.

Go Nick!

Well my point is that it's not the offense's fault or a matter of them not showing up until "it didn't matter" or something crazy like that.

The bigger concern is the pitching not even keeping it marginally close.

Well my point is that it's not the offense's fault or a matter of them not showing up until "it didn't matter" or something crazy like that.

The bigger concern is the pitching not even keeping it marginally close.

Oh yeah I didn't mean to suggest anything like that. More just lamenting the misery of being an O's fan.

The umpiring in favor of the Sawx so far this series has been absolutely ridiculous.

Was at the game yesterday so couldn't say whether or not the O's were getting squeezed but yes that pitch to Huff just now was a ball the whole way. Its not like the Sox need the help...

Oh yeah I didn't mean to suggest anything like that. More just lamenting the misery of being an O's fan.

My mistake... and yeah, I hear ya.

The bottom line is that it's great when a pitcher who is struggling at least keeps it somewhat close. Guthrie has been able to do this for the most part this year when he's struggled. Hill, tonight, was not able to do that. And that singlehandedly might cost us a shot at this game.

Archived