CNN/SI: Gibbons received shipments of steriods

The Azman

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are all the posters who always defended the fact he looked smaller when comparing before and after photos was because his uniform was bigger and he liked to wear it baggy?

I honestly think that no one will be surprised by this. They might be upset and not want to believe it, but if they stop and think, it's really a no brainer.

If Brians Roberts name comes out, what will happen to Cindy?

We all have to accept that a lot of players we love are going to turn out to have used. I said it earlier, it shouldn't even matter anymore. Unfortuately, we should just assume that a lot of guys were users and hopefully they've stopped. I just don't see the point of bringing up names every single day. How does it do any good for the game today?

I cant wait for Roger Clemens' name to come out

If his name is on the list, it will never come out. Call it a benefit of being on one of the most powerful teams in baseball.

It definitely has me wondering about certain guys who seemed to defy the natural age decline by posting huge numbers at an older age. Then, all of the sudden, those guys' production drops off in a certain year or they can't keep the injury bug away.

Not dropping any names here but I wouldn't be surprised at any name mentioned.

We all have to accept that a lot of players we love are going to turn out to have used. I said it earlier, it shouldn't even matter anymore. Unfortuately, we should just assume that a lot of guys were users and hopefully they've stopped. I just don't see the point of bringing up names every single day. How does it do any good for the game today?

To rational people that look at these players and human beings it really isn't a big deal. To those that think they're perfect and can do no wrong then yeah, I could see where this could present a problem.

Archived