4/11 Blue Jays at Orioles

GotNitro

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel is play by play so it's probably Joe. Oh in that case Manfra since he's color and does the games around the league update.

Yeah, it was the p-b-p guy. But right now the p-b-p guy is Manfra right? Or is it Thorne?

It's nice to know that the Jays' top starter is one pitcher that has a horrible record in OPACY. Nick's got four dingers off him--no wonder Marcum walked him in the first. :laughlol:

Yeah, it was the p-b-p guy. But right now the p-b-p guy is Manfra right?

It's nice to know that the Jays' top starter is one pitcher that has a horrible record in OPACY. Nick's got four dingers off him--no wonder Marcum walked him in the first. :laughlol:

I thought Angel was officially but you're probably right. It's amazing Nick has those numbers against Marcum considering Marcum had Tommy John surgery last year and was out all season. Miggy also has good numbers against him. Thank god Halladay is gone.

You gotta like what we're seeing from Millwood so far today. I know we had to pay 3/4's of his salary but it amazes me we got him for Ray.

Just another one of those trades I guess, like Washington Redskins got McNabb for two cheap measly draft picks.

Props to MacPhail for getting the Millwood trade done.

There were also a lot people milling about the ballpark - Eutaw St was busy all game and I saw lines for the men's room like I haven't seen in a long time.

Yeah, I missed an inning and a half just waiting in line in the bathoom to pee.

Quite irritating.

Archived