Rockies/Padres tonight at 7:30...

RVAbird

Over the last 20 minutes the momentum in this game has done a complete 180. That is disappointing. I think the problem is all of these Orioles fans watching. We're bringing them bad karma.

Heh, exactly.

I dont know, I still have faith in the Rockies, especially if they were able to get 3 off of Peavy already.

I expected Fogg to perform like he has.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither team really stands a chance against the Red Sox or Yankees if they get that far. It's too bad. But I love the seeing the Diamondbacks, Rockies, Phillies, and Cubs in the playoffs. That's VERY unexpected. The American League is boring. Same teams every year pretty much (except for the Indians this year). AL will win, but I love seeing different teams in the playoffs.

Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?

Neither team really stands a chance against the Red Sox or Yankees if they get that far. It's too bad. But I love the seeing the Diamondbacks, Rockies, Phillies, and Cubs in the playoffs. That's VERY unexpected. The American League is boring. Same teams every year pretty much (except for the Indians this year). AL will win, but I love seeing different teams in the playoffs.

Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?

You mean the Indians?;)

Archived