4/30: Red Sox at O's

PaulFolk

How did we manage to get two walks and two errors and only score one run? I just got in!

Someone explain to me what the Orioles did to curse themselves like this?

It's still odd to see Darnell McDonald playing for the Sox. Anyone else think Lackey has looked horrible this entire year? We've made him look good somehow.

Atkins happened.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did we manage to get two walks and two errors and only score one run? I just got in!

It's still odd to see Darnell McDonald playing for the Sox. Anyone else think Lackey has looked horrible this entire year? We've made him look good somehow.

Atkins grounded into a double play with the bases loaded and 0 outs. Weak grounder to pitcher to home for the out then to First Base for 2nd out. Izzy flled out.

The first error was for Tejada grabbing second base after a single (on the CFer). Walk to Scott. Double play ball hit by Wigginton turned into the second error, one run scored. Then Hughes walked to load the bases. Then Atkins happened. 1-2-3 double play. Izturis flies out to medium center to end the inning.

Archived