5/3 Orioles (7-18) @ Yankees (16-8)

nevadaO

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think Reimold has enough at bats to be critical of him quite yet. Close, but not quite.

I believe Jones has about 50 more AB's than Reimold does (120-ish)... and he quite frankly stunk in about 80 of them.

I guess my point was that it's too early either way to dismiss both of them. I'm not so much talking about people being critical towards Adams approach (I agree with those comments), but rather the "Mr. Cool" shtick that's been flying around.

EDIT: Of course he looks hideous after I post this.

I stepped away for five minutes, and was surprised to see that Guthrie pitched another inning. Once again he dominates the top of the Yankee order. How odd that the bottom part just cooked him tonight (though Swisher and Gardner are both hitting a lot better than Johnson and Teixeira).

I stepped away for five minutes, and was surprised to see that Guthrie pitched another inning. Once again he dominates the top of the Yankee order. How odd that the bottom part just cooked him tonight (though Swisher and Gardner are both hitting a lot better than Johnson and Teixeira).

He just pitched horribly for a 25 pitch stretch.

Archived