5/3 Orioles (7-18) @ Yankees (16-8)

nevadaO

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a killer at bat. Down 0-2, makes Guthrie throw 10 pitches and gets a hit. I'm not watching this game (only on GameDay) but I hope the O's are either pulling Guthrie right now or at least sending Kranitz out to slow this down.

That was a killer at bat. Down 0-2, makes Guthrie throw 10 pitches and gets a hit. I'm not watching this game (only on GameDay) but I hope the O's are either pulling Guthrie right now or at least sending Kranitz out to slow this down.

Negative captain...

Maybe Guthrie shouldn't be allowed to pitch to Swisher.

He should take Flanny's advice and go to his mouth 4 straight times for the IBB without throwing a pitch. Either that, or go ahead and hit him since he likes hitting Yankees. Girardi wouldn't be too pissed, it'd just further pet his ego for being "right" about Guthrie. ;)

Tillman with a somewhat mediocre outing tonight.

He goes 5 innings, allowing just two runs but 8 hits and 2 walks vs. 3 Ks. It looks like was pretty inconsistent with his command, but I'm just going by gameday. Not a terrible outing, but not nearly as sharp as the last two.

For those who want some good news, Koji Uehara pitches another scoreless inning tonight - 1 H, 1 K, 0 BB. He hasn't been scored on in his 4 short rehab appearances.

Hopefully he makes it up to Baltimore soon.

Archived