5/3 Orioles (7-18) @ Yankees (16-8)

nevadaO

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How you beat the Yankees this year is to eat into their middle relief. To do that, you have to chase the starter early. It looked like we had a good chance earlier in the game but CC has really settled in :(. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Sabathia for 8 and Rivera for 9.

That's the way you beat anybody any year. A whole heck of a lot easier said than done with Sabathia.

12 pitch inning for CC -- now he will be the one who gets through 7 IP today, whereas Guthrie will be lucky to get through 6. An inning ago it looked like it would be the other way around. Ugh this game is ticking me off.

Randy effen' Winn, I still can't believe it.

Guthrie needs some coaching up or something. He needs to keep lefties more honest.

12 pitch inning for CC -- now he will be the one who gets through 7 IP today, whereas Guthrie will be lucky to get through 6. An inning ago it looked like it would be the other way around. Ugh this game is ticking me off.

Randy effen' Winn, I still can't believe it.

That was Winn's first homer in 491 at-bats.

So what? That way of thinking says there's no point in even playing the games.

I swear, everybody's all jolly-jolly after the BOS sweep, and then we have one bad inning and people start turning on the team like Benedict Arnold...

And there you are to slam your fellow O's fans... predictable, and dependable. Every. Single. Time. You consistently choose to do this rather than talk about the game. Those people piss you off so much, but you fuel the fire by being an ass to them. Just let them react how they want, and you can react how you want. BTW, how do you react? I'd have to do an RShack search to ever see any insight on your thoughts on the game... other than the typical "O's can do no wrong" "you're a negative nelly" post that we get the privilege of seeing 100 x's a day. Am I a hypocrite for calling you out consistently on this while getting on you to stop jumping down other people's throats? Sure I am, but I'd rather call out a single poster who ruins the board for everyone than consistently throw anyone and everyone under the bus just because they aren't as optimistic about everything O's as you are.

That's the way you beat anybody any year. A whole heck of a lot easier said than done with Sabathia.

Well generally speaking yes... but the formula against the Red Sox was to rock their starters and avoid Bard and Papelbon at the end of the game. Of course... that plan didn't exactly pan out though ;)

And there you are to slam your fellow O's fans... predictable, and dependable. Every. Single. Time. You consistently choose to do this rather than talk about the game. Those people piss you off so much, but you fuel the fire by being an ass to them. Just let them react how they want, and you can react how you want. BTW, how do you react? I'd have to do an RShack search to ever see any insight on your thoughts on the game... other than the typical "O's can do no wrong" "you're a negative nelly" post that we get the privilege of seeing 100 x's a day. Am I a hypocrite for calling you out consistently on this while getting on you to stop jumping down other people's throats? Sure I am, but I'd rather call out a single poster who ruins the board for everyone than consistently throw anyone and everyone under the bus just because they aren't as optimistic about everything O's as you are.

Quit trolling after me. I just wish there was some place to follow the game without having to serve as an anger-management class for people who give up after 1 bad inning...

Archived