Will The Orioles Ever Get A Pitcher As Good As David Price?

Old#5fan

Will The Orioles Ever Get A Pitcher As Good As David Price?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Orioles Ever Get A Pitcher As Good As David Price?

This poll is closed to new votes

Yea, he is right..Price is very good and is likely going to be better than BMat.

But he can't really tell you why and before last night, he couldn't have told you anything.

Yea, but at least he wasn't going on and on about a player like Boesch this time! :laughlol:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the original question of whether the Orioles will ever have a pitcher as good as Price, well my cousin has a friend whose neighbor is the brother of someone who works in the office of Price's agent. I have it on good authority that Price is counting down the days to free agency when he intends to sign with the Orioles. :thumbsup1:

So I'd say yes to the question, if having the Original David Price qualifies as having someone "as good as" David Price.

Or at least I think that's what he said. But then again, he'd been drinking pretty heavily at the time, as had I. :beerchug1:

I find it so funny that OldFan sees a guy pitch one time and hears Palmer rave about him and he compares him to an all time great.

Before last night, I bet OldFan couldn't tell you anything about Price.

Its also funny how every game Palmer raves about Markakis and oldfan ignores that because, Palmer only knows pitching. LOL LOL LOL

Why hasn't this guy been banned again? :thumbsup1:

Maybe they should ban you for thinking the Jets defense was overated as obviously you knew little about it yet still posted as if you did?:thumbsup1:

Maybe they should ban you for thinking the Jets defense was overated as obviously you knew little about it yet still posted as if you did?:thumbsup1:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=TOTAL_YARDS&season=2010&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

The number 20 ranked defense as of this point....

Wait til Revis returns. It will be top three at least.

Until he is there that is hypothetical. You were wrong that's the point. He had said they were overrated as in the media made them out to be an all time great. Revis or not they will have a hard time becoming anywhere close to as good as they were hyped up to be. As it stands they are the 20th ranked defense in the NFL. That is the only fact you need to know. What if's don't count.

Archived